Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 29: Jan 29 2010


This is Phil, I have known Phil for over 15 years, purely a plantonic friendship, I often have referred to him as my brother. I believe just because you start dating someone you don't just dump your friends, so over the years have included Phil in my life and my relationships. A couple of years ago Phil started dating someone who made (made is a weird word, because he did have a choice) him end our friendship if he was to date her, which he did. They broke up a couple of months ago and so we reconnected, then I didnt hear from him for a while. He dropped in yesterday, as he had gone back to her and had again recently broken up with her ........ I am disappointed in him, not for going back but for once again dumping me as his friend when he is with her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment